America Is Beautiful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Southern California here~!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SouthCali

SouthCali

Southern California here~! Empty
PostSubject: Southern California here~!   Southern California here~! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:19 am

This is pretty basic ; What's your damned name, and what state are you?
I am Lutairea South California Jones.

How many years old do you look/act/are?
I say I look like 'm in my early twenty's, I act like in 13 honestly -giggles- and I am 532~

...holy hell, I can't tell. Are you a boy, or a girl?
Well I'm a girl~ -stares down at her self and squishes her boobs-

Now, referring to the above question...if you're a girl, will you kindly get in the kitchen? If you're a guy...will you kindly not be in my kitchen?
I am not making you guys a sandwich....

How do you feel about chocolate?
Chocolates yummy!~

...PA's chocolate?
Umm PA's? Never tried it. -giggles- That's what she said~

What're some of your interests/likes/hobbies/whatever?
Uhh, this will take too long, lets just skip this.

What/WHO don't you like?
I don't like Arizona. He hates me because I'm Mexican. -pouts-

Are you patriotic, and why?
Meh, America's just there.....

Whose bastard child are you?
Well that's no way to talk to Papa, Espana is wonderful~ -twirls around-

Tell us something about your history, like...well actually, we don't care what the fuck it is. Just tell us.
The first European to explore the coast as far north as the Russian River was the Portuguese João Rodrigues Cabrilho, in 1542, sailing for the Spanish Empire. Some 37 years later English explorer Francis Drake also explored and claimed an undefined portion of the California coast in 1579. Spanish traders made unintended visits with the Manila Galleons on their return trips from the Philippines beginning in 1565. Sebastián Vizcaíno explored and mapped the coast of California in 1602 for New Spain.
Spanish missionaries began setting up 21 California Missions along the coast of what became known as Alta California (Upper California), together with small towns and presidios. In 1821 the Mexican War of Independence gave Mexico (including California) independence from Spain; for the next 25 years, Alta California remained a remote northern province of the nation of Mexico. Cattle ranches, or ranchos, emerged as the dominant institutions of Mexican California. After Mexican independence from Spain, the chain of missions became the property of the Mexican government and were secularized by 1832. The ranchos developed under ownership by Californios (Spanish-speaking Californians) who had received land grants, and traded cowhides and tallow with Boston merchants.
Beginning in the 1820s, trappers and settlers from the U.S. and Canada began to arrive in Northern California, harbingers of the great changes that would later sweep the Mexican territory. These new arrivals used the Siskiyou Trail, California Trail, Oregon Trail and Old Spanish Trail to cross the rugged mountains and harsh deserts surrounding California. In this period, Imperial Russia explored the California coast and established a trading post at Fort Ross...There's some...I'm trying to remember way back, when I was a child.

Here, give us an rp example. Third person. At least a paragraph, bro.
Really, really, do I have to really do this? Ughhhhh. I'll do it later.....
Back to top Go down
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

Southern California here~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southern California here~!   Southern California here~! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:26 pm

STOP BEING SO LAZY AND FINISH THE OTHER QUESTIONS SO I CAN ACCEPT YOU.
fuckingmexican
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net

Southern California here~!
Page 1 of 1