America Is Beautiful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

How to Apply Empty
PostSubject: How to Apply   How to Apply Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:14 pm

Oh god...
'Dis 's dah place where ya'll 'pply.
's gonna be dah messiest place 'n dah whole forum, so prepare yerself.
Tah apply, ya'll fill out dah form dat'll be at dah end o' 'dis post.
'Til ya'll git 'dere, just read whut I say.

Aftah ya'll fill out 'dah form, ya'll have 'tah maka new topic wif dah form, in 'dis forum/section/thing. Name it wif' the name of 'dah state yer' applyin' fer. If ya'll don't, we won't know how dah 'ell tah judge ya'll.
Within 'bouta...week? I'll 'ave 'plied tah yer topic wif' 'dah news of whethah yahl got in 'r not, and maybeh even why.

Warnin ; dis application 's looong. prepare yerself, 'n answer it all 'n charactah. If ya'll want, yah' cin make it even longah by addin' a pictah of yer' state [not a picture of the actual state. a picture of the oc. freaks.] at 'dah end.

~~~~~~~

This is pretty basic ; What's your damned name, and what state are you?

How many years old do you look/act/are?

...holy hell, I can't tell. Are you a boy, or a girl?

Now, referring to the above question...if you're a girl, will you kindly get in the kitchen? If you're a guy...will you kindly not be in my kitchen?

How do you feel about chocolate?

...PA's chocolate?

What're some of your interests/likes/hobbies/whatever?

What/WHO don't you like?

Are you patriotic, and why?

Whose bastard child are you?

Tell us something about your history, like...well actually, we don't care what the fuck it is. Just tell us.

Here, give us an rp example. Third person. At least a paragraph, bro.
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
Michigan.
Admin
Michigan.

How to Apply Empty
PostSubject: Translation   How to Apply Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Oh lord...
Texas, Why can't you speak English?

So, since Texas is completely inept at speaking proper english, I'm going to help you guys out by translating what he just said. Don't feel bad if you couldn't figure it out; Even I can't understand what he's saying a lot of the time. I will also explain the application. Hopefully Texas is okay with this. Let's get started.

How to apply:
1.)It's a good Idea to go see if a character is reserved before you apply for them. Go check. (Tex didn't say this, but this is advice coming from myself.)
2.) Make a new topic. Title it whatever you want, but make sure you have Your state somewhere in there.
3.) Fill out this application. ALL of the questions, and make sure you show us as much of your personality as you can. (I.E "be in character.")
4.) Within about a week, you will get a response from Texas stating whether or not you've been accepted. Even though getting validated by a southerner isn't all that amazing since they fall in love if you can make a sandwich, whatever Tex says, goes.

Also, if you would like to add a picture to your post, you can use the [ img]insertpictureurl[/img] or [url=inserturlhere]Insert url text here[/url] codes.

NOW. Let me explain what texas meant when he made the applications. Even if it wasn't in that extremely stupid accent, He was a little vague, but you can't blame him. He's not a man of high intelligence; only sandwiches.

Quote :
This is pretty basic ; What's your damned name, and what state are you?

You're not REALLY about to make me explain this one, are you? It's in English and EVERYTHING. |:C

Quote :
How many years old do you look/act/are?

When was your birthday? (date of statehood.) How many years do you actually appear to be?

Quote :
...holy hell, I can't tell. Are you a boy, or a girl?

He's not TRYING to insult you. He just recently got gunpowder in his eyes and can't see very well. (( If it's in your characters persona to get offended, then by all means...))

Quote :
Now, referring to the above question...if you're a girl, will you kindly get in the kitchen? If you're a guy...will you kindly not be in my kitchen?

He's not TRYING to.... no, wait, yeah... he's trying to be sexist. answer this however you feel.

Quote :
What/WHO don't you like?

I'm pretty sure every one of us has a rivlery or two. For Me, it's Ohio. for Jersey, it's New York.

There are also THINGS that you might not like. Jersey Hates it when people feed his seagulls. Texas hates it when a girl's getting an education, instead of pregnant and barefoot. I hate those tools that drive foreign cars. I'm sure Penn is bothered when people don't pronounce "Knobels" right. What about you?
((this is michigan making assumptions about things. Hi))

Quote :
Are you patriotic, and why?

How do you feel about america? Is he a cool guy? Is he a jerk?

Quote :
Whose bastard child are you?

We states are normally always mothered/fathered into statehood. Tex's father/mother/what have you was Mexico. Mine was France. What about you?(( Hint: It would be a good Idea to check around in your state's history a bit. This IS an actual question, so don't just pick someone at random. Give tex an explanation if you don't pick anybody at ALL.))

Quote :
Tell us something about your history, like...well actually, we don't care what the fuck it is. Just tell us.

Exactly what it says. Not just the TITLE like "the Toledo War", you have to tell us what happened, like "Ohio was a faggot and kept me from becoming a state right away cause he just HAD to have the shittiest city on the continent." only with more detail.((Hint: There are many ways to do this. Check around the other applications. My app, along with pennsylvania's are good examples. Try your best to stay in character.))

Quote :
Here, give us an rp example. Third person. At least a paragraph, bro.

It doesn't already have to exist, but show us how you would roleplay literately.

So, now that that's out of the way, I have some seagulls to be feeding. C:|
Back to top Go down

How to Apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
America Is Beautiful :: General :: Welcome! :: Characters.-
Jump to: