America Is Beautiful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Look down here \ono/

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

Look down here \ono/ Empty
PostSubject: Look down here ono/   Look down here \ono/ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:17 am

'm gun' tell ya'll how 'dis 'ere section's gun' work.
So sit 'dah fuck down 'n lis'en.

'fore ya'll start 'tah post, most sections 'll ask yah tah post a lil' bit 'bout 'yer charactah. 'Dis 'eres 'cause most thangs'll be some sortah AU 'r 'nother.
Since dis 'eres 'dah /serious/ part uh role playin' land, ya'll gotta post 'n paragraphs, wif third person descriptive shit 'n all dat stuff.
As mentioned 'fore, if its gun' be real sexual or somethin', just puttah warnin' on 't.
Also puttah warnin' if 'ts gun' jes' be one 'n one kinda' shit.
'Dats all.
Fer now, feel free tah post 'n dah sections 'nder ' So Normal '.
'Dey 'un need nothin' from meh. The rest uh dah stuff 's closed 'til I put info 'n stuff 'n 'em.
[[ I'll edit out the last part when I finish making aforementioned info and stuff in the sections! \ouo/ Thank you for bothering to read this! ]]
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net
TexasDerp
Admin
TexasDerp

Look down here \ono/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look down here \ono/   Look down here \ono/ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:17 pm

(( Replying to my own post so you all, hopefully, see this...
I forgot to mention how I wanted rps to work. It's kind of weird, and I've never done it this way before, but I saw it working on another forum so... /STEALS
The way I'm planning for it to work is instead of a general, random topic like ' Texas's sammich troubles ' I want places.
Like ' Jail '.
That way, we don't have half a million topics. If theres a Jail, and you want to do an RP in the jail, then you just need to post there.
If you don't want anyone but one person to reply to your post, you can put something like ((Posting for PA~! Please don't join in. )) or ((Posting for VA, but others may join in!))
Or, you can just not specify anything, which implies you're cool with anyone replying and starting an rp.
Even if theres already something going on in that area, like a fight, you can post and not be involved with it.
...or, you could post AND be involved with it~
The main restriction is your character can only be in one place at one time. If you're currently in the stable, but you're riding out to see Arkansas, do one last post with ((Moving to Arkansas's farm!)) and then start posting on the farm. If you feel an absolute need to post about the transition between the stable and the farm, start a thread called the ' Wilderness ' and post about your journey there. It doesn't matter to me as long as you're in the right place ouo
Any questions, just ask!
PA and I are going to start a thread in the West to show how it's done, so if you're still confused but don't have real questions, just look at what we're doin'! ))
(( EDIT: ANDANDANDDDDDD... If you are the one starting a location thread, help everyone else by using the first post simply on describing the place. It doesn't have to be long, really, just enough to give us the basic idea. <3! If you feel like you can't do that, ask any mod; they will be more than happy to help you .u. ))
Back to top Go down
https://americas.rpg-board.net

Look down here \ono/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
America Is Beautiful :: ROLEPLAYING TIME. :: Srs fer srs.-
Jump to: