America Is Beautiful
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
America Is Beautiful

A role-playing forum based off Hetalia, with state OCs instead of playing as the countries.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lemmie see ya invitation, bitchez!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
New Jersey

New Jersey

Lemmie see ya invitation, bitchez! Empty
PostSubject: Lemmie see ya invitation, bitchez!   Lemmie see ya invitation, bitchez! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:42 pm

YO, MUTHAFUCKAS, WUZ UP!? Welcome to MY fuckin' BANGIN' nightclub~
YEAH, MINE!!
It's totally exclusive and totally AMAZING, yo.
This is the best place to flaunt ya stuff, show off ya moves, and maybe find some hottie to have some fun wit'~
Ya can party or ya can chill, it's all good~ Just have fun, yo-
OH, and by the way, when I say EXCLUSIVE, I mean it. Ya got an invite, right? NO?
Then get da FUCK out my sight, bitch!
Or, hey~ If ya think ya can win me over and grab yoself a pass, go for it! PM me and MAYBE ya can persuade me to let ya in~

~NJ~
:heart:
Back to top Go down
PennsylvaniaDerp
Admin
PennsylvaniaDerp

PostSubject: Re: Lemmie see ya invitation, bitchez!   Lemmie see ya invitation, bitchez! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:55 pm

-skips into Nightclub with chocolate bar-
Is anyone in h-....
BIRDIES. C:>
-feeds seagulls chocolate bar-
Aww! These birdies are so cuteee! >u<
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Lemmie see ya invitation, bitchez!   Lemmie see ya invitation, bitchez! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:37 pm

YO!! PA! WHAT DUH FUCK YA DOIN, MAN?!?! GET WAY FROM THOSE DEMONS!!! ...dammit =n=
Back to top Go down
PennsylvaniaDerp
Admin
PennsylvaniaDerp

PostSubject: Re: Lemmie see ya invitation, bitchez!   Lemmie see ya invitation, bitchez! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Oh hi Jersey! You have really cute birdies! -feeds them the rest of the chocolate bar- -walks over to Jersey- How come you I don't have any of those kinda birdies? -pats head with chocolate covered hands- Your hair is pretty and bright...ouo
Back to top Go down
New Jersey

New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Lemmie see ya invitation, bitchez!   Lemmie see ya invitation, bitchez! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:39 pm

SDJGHLJKDGHJ!!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY HAIR! IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET IT PERFECT!*/hairlookslikeshitPFT*
=n= you don't have those fuckin whore demon thieves because you don't have an OCEAN, Penny. You share a river with me and you invade my house way too much...but since you bring all that chocolate I guess it's cool... BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. YOU DON'T HAVE AN OCEAN. YOU'RE LUCKY YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS BITCHES SNATCHING EVERYTHING OUT OF YOUR HANDS WHENEVER YOU TRY TO EAT.
Feed them chocolate all you want, it'll kill them <3

((omg YOU'RE GOING TO GET THROWN INTO THE DELAWARE BAY ;A; ....wait...those are Jersey's shorts...WAT... Well, might as well visit Cape May while you're down there~ eue))
Back to top Go down
PennsylvaniaDerp
Admin
PennsylvaniaDerp

PostSubject: Re: Lemmie see ya invitation, bitchez!   Lemmie see ya invitation, bitchez! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:47 pm

-pets hair- But it's all shiny and bright...-pokes green barrette-
I-...I ALSO HAVE A LAKE.actually it's right near me... I...I should get them too...
I CAN REALLY KEEP FEEDING THEM!? OUO -hugs seagull and feeds it chocolate- It's so cuteeeee! >u<
Do you know if they like ketchup? .u.

[[ Delawareeeeee /giggles. giggles everywhere. Sure, why not? |DDD ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lemmie see ya invitation, bitchez!   Lemmie see ya invitation, bitchez! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lemmie see ya invitation, bitchez!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
America Is Beautiful :: ROLEPLAYING TIME. :: CRACKLAND LOL :: Jersey's Nightclub-
Jump to: